Oh, hello March :) God I don't know why, but I'm just sure I am not the only one who thinks that time goes by too fast now, whenever we are together, and whenever we are away. And since it's 3 - 1 - 10, I think I'm going to post (10 + 1 + 3 = 14) facts about moi. This shall be fun! I love writing facts.
Alright, here we go:
1. I'm secretly in love with my own name. I know this may sound gay and... arrogant but, who doesn't like his/her own name? Tiffany means revelation from God, and William means desire and helmet, protection and protector. Pweety.
2. I'm now sixteen, I turned sixteen last January. And I wish this brand new year would be way better than last year. I've had new goals to reach, too. :)
3. I secretly despite and loathe my school, SMA Santa Ursula. I've been there for at least 4 years now. Is it good? N O O H H H ! I'm going there only for my mother, because she's always wanted me to be one of the Sanurians. But mom, that crap hole is killing me softly, and in a way, hardly.
4. Seattle and London might be my next destinations in life. I've been looking forward to studying abroad. And I hope, next year I could move already to either Seattle or London. Well, Seattle dominates, since London..... it takes a lot to sacrifice to live there, no?
5. To be honest, I've never fallen for someone this hard and bad. I love Michael Chrisani, yes, he's been the best boyfriend a girl like me could ever have. He's always there, though he can get really annoying - the time I really wish I could kick his ass, sometimes. But he's cute and nice :)
Boy.. I could never imagine how would I live and move on without you. Promise me the word forever is in our hands.
6. I used to love scene. Well, I still but indie dominates :)
cute as hell, no?
7. I've never find the pleasure wearing skirts. Except my school's skirts. Haha like seriously, how do girls find it easy and nice? I 'sit' just like that... and I don't want my undies to be shown and seen. Spooky.
8. I wish MORE THAN having a will to make my wishes happen. Well, doesn't anyone do that?
9. I'm more a daddy's little daughter. Doesn't mean I don't love my mom, but I just think that my father takes the very first place in my heart, comes up next, mother. Even though my father spoils me, remember, I don't like to be spoiled. I am an independent girl!
10. My favorite formula ever, 779 + yellow alien & me = infinity.
11. I am more a social studies student. I love socializing. Well, I still enjoy doing Maths and Chemistry papers though. I love studying Biology, too. But Physics? It can kiss my ass though ;)
12. CHECK THEM OUT ON GOOGLE: Rafael Nadal, Matthew Goode, Christofer Drew, and Adam Young>
omigosh omigosh ADAM YOUNG I WANNA EAT YOU ;D
13. I love to be alone in rainy days. It makes me wonder how life's been really good and beautiful. But I hate lightnings and thunders, not that I am afraid of them, but they just simply disturb me, like a lot. I love watching the raindrops. I've always wished to run in the rain with the one I love :)
14. See, I wish just too much! >:(